Ahoy Matey! Prepare to reel in the anchor and set sail with the only boat tour in the Northumberland Strait!
Before you depart, you’ll make landfall in Tatamagouche for delicious local products and snacks at Jaimeson’s General Store! You’ll also hit up Tatamagouche Brewing Co for an exciting assortment of sea-worthy beverages!
Onboard with Rudderstick Boat Tours, you’ll take in the beautiful coastline of Brule, see Amit Island, and curious seals before heading to swim in the warm waters of the Strait in a secluded bay. This tour will make a sea-loving sailor out of any land lover!
- Cost: $69/adult, $25/child and up
- Please note: There is 6 person minimum, and of those 6, at least 4 of them must be adults (booking groups of more than 6 people are welcome!) *If you do not meet the minimum requirement, there are private tour options available, contact us for details
- Departs From: Sunrise Marina – 369 Brule Shore Rd, Tatamagouche, NS B0K 1V0
Tour Start Times: (tours must be booked 48 hrs in advance)
- September 15th – 10 am – 12:30 pm / 6 pm – dark
- September 16th – 10 am – 12:30 pm
- September 22nd – 11 am – 1:30 pm
- September 23rd – 12 pm – 2:30 pm / 4 pm – 6:30 pm
The price listed is before tax. Reservations are required – credit card information needs to be provided when booking the tour. Tours operate on a minimum of 6 people. If the tour is canceled within 72 hours of departure, the tour is 100% non-refundable.
If the tour is canceled within 72 hours of departure, the tour is 100% non-refundable.
What People Have to Say:
“A truly enjoyable experience! Nice to learn about some of the histories of the area as well.”
— Al Hamilton, Valley, NS